HGS MathComp / 4EU+ Annual Colloquium 2020
"Mathematical and Computational Methods in Science"
December 1-2, 2020 - Virtual Event
- HGS MathComp Fellows
- PhD Candidates from 4EU+ Partner Universities
- Theoretical Chemistry
- AI - Machine Learning - Neuronal Networks
- Mathematical and Computational Science for Biology and Life Sciences
- Digital Humanities
- Modelling Mathematics
- Keynote Talks by Industry Experts
- Interdisciplinary & International Talks by PhD Candidates
- Virtual Poster Session
The Annual Colloquium is supported by the 4EU+ Flagship 3:
"Transforming science and society: Advancing information, computation and communication".
Register Online: [HGS MathComp / 4EU+ Annual Colloquium 2020 Registration]
Deadline for Registration: October 22, 2020
For further information please feel free to contact us at any time.
Contact - HGS MathComp Fellows:
Contact - Applicants from the 4EU+ European University Alliance:
Email: email@example.com- heidelberg.de